Ani-Mall Pet Hospital offers boarding for dogs and cats so that you can leave your pet in total comfort at our full service kennel. (Doggie Daycare is also available. Please call (845) 361-3600 for more information.)
At Ani-Mall Pet Hospital, we try to make your pet's vacation a special occasion. We know the decision to board your pet can be an anxious time for you and your special friend. Our boarding facility provides a comfortable and relaxing home away from home for your pet when you need to be away on business, vacation or an emergency.
We pay special attention to assure your pet is safe and comfortable.
Canine boarders enjoy the following amenities:
Feline boarders enjoy the following amenities:
We also offer peace of mind:
- Attentive Staff
- Individual Playtime
- Extra Treats
- Daily Veterinary Observations
- Veterinary Medical Services if needed
- Owner Visits and Tours of the Facility
- Convenient Hours
- All the Comforts of Home!
- Your pet's vacation can also include Pet Spa Services at your request. Our team is trained to provide full grooming services for both feline and canine guests.
- Doggie Daycare is a great option to combat separation anxiety if you're at work or need to run some errands. Your dog will enjoy plenty of playtime with our staff.
- Dogs must be current on the following vaccines – Distemper, Rabies and Bordetella (Kennel Cough)
- Cats must be current on the following vaccines – Distemper (FVRCP) and Rabies Vaccine
- All pets must be current on their flea and tick preventative
- All pets must have a negative fecal (stool) sample
NOTE: There is no boarding pick up or drop off available on holidays. Click to view our holiday hours here.
Please feel free to fax your pet's vaccine history to us at 845-361-2824 prior to arrival. We look forward to your pet's vacation!